We Are Sofa Cleaning Specialists In Wollongong
Sofas and couches are some of the most essential items of your house. Sofas provide a comfortable spot for you to sit and relax apart from your bed. That is why we recommend you to get your sofa cleaned regularly by professionals. You can hire us for your sofa cleaning session. We Couch Cleaning Wollongong are one of the best sofa cleaning companies in Wollongong. Our agency hires only those professionals who are upholstery cleaning specialists. Hence, there is no compromise in the quality of services we provide at our agency.
Cleaning steps that we follow to clean your sofa effectively
Our experts believe in providing quality sofa cleaning services to all the customers. We never leave any of our customers unsatisfied. That is why we follow some of the most effective cleaning steps to clean your sofa. These steps are:
- Pre-inspection: Pre-inspection includes the detailed inspection of the sofa. In this, the experts inspect your sofa thoroughly and analyze the condition of the sofa. They prepare data on the basis of their inspection that helps them to understand the problem that needs to be cleaned and fixed.
- Vacuuming and spot treatment: After a proper inspection, we start by vacuuming the sofa. The vacuum helps to get rid of the soil and dust from the surface of the sofa. If you do not vacuum at the beginning, during cleaning, the water can combine with this dirt and make it difficult to clean.
- Deep cleaning: Depending on the problems that your sofa has, we provide deep cleaning services. Most of the time we rely on steam cleaning to clean the sofas. Deep cleaning can be done by shampooing, steam cleaning, dry cleaning, and so on.
- Stain removal treatment: Deep cleaning can get rid of the stains as well. But there are some stubborn stains that refuse to go. For such stains, we specifically provide stain removal treatment.
- Grooming and rinsing: After stain treatment, the sofa is rinsed and washed properly to get rid of all the excess soap, detergent, or shampoo. After rinsing, it is groomed well, this helps to remove any kinds of folds, lines, or scratches that might have formed during the cleaning process.
- Mould and odour treatment: Sometimes your sofa might have mould problems and it might even smell bad. For such cases, we offer mould removal treatment and sanitize the sofa to prevent further growth of any kind of bacteria and germs. And for the odour, we deodorize the sofa using natural products.
- Drying: Drying is done quickly to avoid any kind of mould growth. Moisture causes moulds and if you leave the sofa in wet condition, it can smell bad too. That is why we provide quick drying services for your sofas.
We offer sofa cleaning services for your homes and offices
Couch Cleaning Wollongong is offering amazing and worthwhile sofa cleaning services for all the residential areas in Wollongong. When it comes to residential services, we offer sofa cleaning Wollongong for your bedrooms, dining chairs, guest rooms, and many more. Similarly, we also offer profitable sofa cleaning services for commercial areas of Wollongong. For any kind of commercial place such as business, office, restaurants, stores, theatres, we are always available to provide the services.
Other general sofa cleaning services that we offer
There are many kinds of sofa cleaning services that we offer at Couch Cleaning Wollongong. We offer many other services apart from just general sofa cleaning. So, here are the other services that we offer for your sofas:
- Fabric protection treatments- Fabric protection treatments are basically provided to keep your sofa protected from dust, germs, and other things. Fabric protection helps your sofa to stay intact for many years. Also, once you protect your sofa fabric you need not invest much in deep cleaning.
- Tough stain removal- Stains are always trouble for your sofas. Some stains do not go even upon repeated attempts of removal. Such stubborn stains need specific professional treatments to eliminate. Therefore, we offer tough stain removal treatments for your sofas.
- Anti-allergen treatment- Experiencing sudden allergies or symptoms lately? This can be because of your sofa. Unbelievable, but it is true. Sofa accumulates a large number of germs, dust, and moisture from the stains which causes moulds to grow on the sofa. These moulds spread allergens in the air that have the ability to cause allergies in humans and pets. So, get anti-allergen treatment for your sofas.
- Dust mite treatment- Dust is the primary material that destroys your sofa and dulls its appearance. When there is dust, it is likely that dust mites also exist. The dust mites are very harmful to your family. That is why we offer the best dust mite treatment for the complete removal of dust mites.
What can you expect from our sofa cleaning services?
We have been providing excellent sofa cleaning Wollongong services to our customers for over a decade now. We are literally a one-stop solution for all your sofa cleaning problems. You will be able to enjoy a whole lot of benefits with our advanced sofa cleaning services. With our cleaning, you can experience amazing satisfaction. Here are the things that you can expect from our sofa cleaning services:
- Extended life of your sofa
- Removal of household dust and mites
- Unpleasant odours removal
- Revitalized sofa colour
- Stubborn stains gone
How to keep fabric sofas safe from germs?
You can keep germs away from your fabric sofa by vacuuming regularly (every day will be best). Apart from that, you can use soap and water for cleaning the sofas.
How often should I clean the sofas in my office?
Professional cleaning of the sofas must be done once or twice every year. Professional cleaning offers deep cleaning of the sofa in the office. But, you must continue the regular cleaning.
What is the best way to get rid of ink stains on the sofa?
Make a mixture of one spoon liquid detergent with vinegar and warm water. Blot it with another cloth and the ink stain will be gone.